Feel and get fresh this summer with your own choose for Beach and Resorts!!!

Top 5 Best Beaches to visit in Pangasinan

Hundreds of beaches in Philippines you don't missed it to visit. I want also a traveller but this time I have no time to visit some beaches here in Philippines and I was searching on the internet and reading articles about the information of every beaches recommended on the web. Actually I found this mentioned places below in my list of top 5 that saying these beaches are really best and good.

Do you want to travel or do you want to visit the beaches in Pangasinan? And if you like of very cool and great place just visit the beaces listed below.

Our top and best 5 beaches in Pangasinan are:
- Tondol Beach in Anda
- Patar Beach in Bolinao
- Cabalitian Island in Sual
- Cabongaoan Beach in Burgos
- Hundred Islands National Park in Alaminos

For more information please I refer you to visit their office websites.